October Homes for Sale and Sold Report

0 Flares Filament.io 0 Flares ×

Homes for Sale & Sold Report for October 2017

Hello, I hope you had a great October!

October Real Estate Update

Home Sales
Memphis and Shelby County home sales prices continue climbing to new heights.

Average home sales prices increased 13% in October, resulting in an 11% increase in total home sales volume from last October. Despite rising prices, the total number of units sold in October was down slightly with 1,474 sales recorded for the month compared to 1,501 last year.

Through the first ten months of this year, the number of home sales recorded are up 9%, average home sales prices are up 5%, and total home sales revenue is up 14% from the same period in 2016.
Following is a breakdown of October home sales by municipality comparing 2017 figures to 2016:
Home Sales by Municipality
Municipality #of Units Sold Avg. Sale Price Avg. Price/SqFt
Arlington -13% 7% 9%
Bartlett -9% 5% 11%
Collierville -12% 16% 8%
Germantown -3% 28% 15%
Lakeland 17% 22% 13%
Memphis 0% 10% 10%
Millington -15% 11% 16%
Unincorporated 1% 21% 11%

A historic Midtown home took the top spot in this week’s home sales roundup.

The No. 1 home — known as Clanlo Hall — is the oldest home on Central Avenue, according to the Memphis Public Libraries’ archive. Located at 1616 Central Ave. in ZIP 38104, it was built in 1853.1616 Central Ave

The historic home sold for $800,000 and has five bedrooms and four bathrooms in 6,800 square feet.

This has affected your home’s value!

I would like to invite you to find out the new value of your home using today’s technology at a website I created that will provide you with your homes new value at:

Get Your FREE Home Value Now

See all current homes for sale near YOU with option to get notified as soon as your neighbor’s home lists for sale before the major real estate websites even get them!

I hope you find this helpful and, as always, I appreciate your consideration in referring any friends, family, or colleagues my way.

Again, thank you for supporting me and my business endeavors and do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about anything related to real estate or your home!

Best Wishes,

Memphis and Shelby County home sales are sizzling this summer as total home sales continue to rise.
What is your 901 Home Worth NOW!
Homes for Heroes Program
Search All Homes for Sale
5 Home Buying Myths
Homes for sale with pool under $300,000
Search All Homes For Sale
Homes Close to Where You Work
Suzanne White
Keller Williams Realty
Licensed In: TN
License #: 294656
Contact Me